“With the first month down in the new year, it’s time to fill that calendar with new things to do throughout February!
From visits to the botanical gardens that’ll gracefully guide us into the spring months, to romantic dinner dates or naming hissing cockroaches for V-Day—here are 65 things you can do in February as we all patiently await springtime.”
Here are just a few of my faves:
The wildly popular Fever Originals Candlelight series is hosting an incredible selection of intimate concerts that are perfect for this romantic month! Embark on a musical journey bathed in flickering candlelight from Bach to the Beatles, Sinatra to classic rock. There’s truly something for everyone. Here are some of our favorites:
- Candlelight: Valentine’s Day Special – Broadway’s Greatest Love Songs
- Candlelight: A Tribute to ABBA
- Candlelight: Classic Rock on Strings
- Candlelight Gospel ft. “This Little Light of Mine” and “Oh Happy Day”
Rooftop season doesn’t have to end simply because it’s the wintertime. Enjoy all the glorious views of the city at one of these remarkable concerts featuring Edith Piaf’s best hits to Louis, Stevie, & more! Be charmed by the eclectic venues and talented musicians for a night that you won’t forget. Buy tickets to some of our favorite concerts here:
- A Rooftop Night in Paris: Music of Edith Piaf & Josephine Baker
- Valentine’s Day Jazz: Louis, Stevie, The Beatles & More!
- Jazz Under The Stars: Sinatra, Armstrong & More at Hotel Chantelle
- Cupid’s Revenge: Dinner & Burlesque at Hotel Chantelle
The 19th annual Orchid Show at the New York Botanical Garden returns on February 26th. Following a much smaller show in 2021, this year’s show is set to be one of their greatest yet! Catch vibrant colors in a kaleidoscopic pattern similar to the 2020 show (that had to end early due to the pandemic) but reimagined to be better than ever! You won’t want to miss thousands of beautiful orchids overtaking the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory. Find out more here.
For all the rest of these wonderful Things to Do in NYC in February go HERE.
So many great things to see and do, places to eat and drink in NYC.
How to find them? Here are 6 more of my fave NYC suggestions: